Invideo Vs Vidnami – A Vidnami Alternative?
Why is it so difficult to compare different Video Creating softwares?
Try Googling “video creating softwares” and you will find a bewildering list of possibilities.
Whether it’s a Vidnami Review or an Invideo Review or any other in the never ending list.
How do you choose what is the right one for you and your business?
Is InVideo a Vidnami alternative?
Do you choose an editor that offers x days free trial, or review starting price options, training via documentation or training via videos?
In these situations I try to take a step back and not let myself to be overwhelmed by the choices.
At this stage you’re either taking your first steps into video creation software or are considering a change of web based video software.
Changing over programs it can be a bit of a hassle. But many systems have much in common so it’s something you can, no doubt, deal with.
First, trust your own judgment.
You know your business and its requirements better than anyone else
Contrast and compare the features and benefits of the systems that best meet your needs.
Do you want to produce
- Sales videos,
- VSL style videos,
- Doodle videos
- Video creation
or it may depend on your type of content.
Review the starting pricing of each, annual discount offer or lifetime plan and make the decision that’s best for you. If you can identify a powerful web based video software or an SaaS software in its early days you can sometimes get a great deal.
Let’s have a look at two great systems, Vidnami and Invideo.
What Is A Video Creator Program?
In this article I am concentrating on fully featured and functioned video creators. These the type where all you need to provide is the text/voiceover for the video.
You will find many video creator softwares where you will need to use your own videos or images in order to create your finished video. These range in price and are mostly video editors with added screen capture facility.
You may find that you need both types of programs for your business. Indeed, I use both types for different purposes.
However here we are considering the pros and cons of two of the best fully featured video creators.
With this type of creator you can make video ads, listicles (top five****), video clips or story telling types where you take one of your blog posts and turn it into a video.
While there are a host of products which achieve this, the two main factors usually quoted are ease of use and time taken to create.
I know of many programs which are very easy to use but take forever to create the video. Like most of us I don’t have the time to spend a couple of days knocking up a simple video.
Similarly there are softwares that are exceptionally quick once you’ve spent some hours watching the instruction videos and cursing your many mistakes.
The aim here is to find the best compromise and at the same time offer you the facility to create a high quality unique video.
InVideo (IV) vs Vidnami (VN)
Both of these programs work on a similar basis of creating “scenes” or slides which segue one into the other to make the video.
To these scenes you can add text and/or voiceover as you wish. Both offer a wide range of templates to choose from. Usually the templates are sorted by trade type or style.
These are best suited for video makers who want to create video ads or explainer videos.
Comparing The Features
Below are the basics of the two different programs. I created two videos, using the same text in each. One was done using the Vidnami software and the other using IV.
Vidnami (VN) is ideal for beginners and experienced video makers, especially for listicle and converting blog posts to video.
- Unlimited video length
- Unlimited downloads
- First you choose from a range of templates
- These templates are grouped by Social Media, Video From Article Or Blog Post, Sales Video, Video For Online Course or Property Listing Video.
- Each set of templates offers variations and set ups specific to that group. With many you just drop your text or offer straight into them with little extra work required. On the other hand you be as unique as you choose. It’s all up to you!
- Thereafter you enter your text and press the button. VN then takes your text and finds images and videos related to the words in your text and creates a video for you. Vidnami offers you a choice from almost 800,000 video clips.
- Click the Scenes button and you can review your video slide by slide and make changes /alterations as suits you. There is limited scope to change the appearance/text of the scene.
- Add music, text to autovoice, record your own voice or upload a voice track.
- VN will then auto synchronise your voice track in time with the slides
- At this stage you can also alter the pitch of your voice track to speed it up or slow it down without the tone altering. So you don’t sound like the chipmunks if you speed it up!
- Review and create your video. Download and upload it to YouTube or your chosen platform.
Video created using Vidnami
Vidnami offers a free 14 day trial and then a monthly payment of $47 per month or $397 annually (30% off the monthly plan).
InVideo (IV) is in many ways similar to VN but has some significant differences.
InVideo is excellent for shorter impact style videos. While you can add a voice-over it’s at its best for text and background music.
It works on a similar editor basis as Vidnami. You create a set no of video clips/photo that you add your text and sound to.
You can then use a variety of effects to improve the visual impact of the video.
This is where the InVideo platform really scores over Vidnami. You can edit the video content and appearance to a much greater degree:
- Change text styles and sizes
- Add from a wide range of effects
- Add stickers, shapes and enhancers, and create a visually striking, high impact video.
What does it offer?
- Depending on you plan you can choose either 60 up to unlimited downloads per month
- 3000+ customizable video templates.
- Premium video templates
- 1,000,000+ Premium photos and videos (usage 300 per month unlimited depending on plan)
- 3,000,000+ Standard photos and videos
- Automated text to speech
- Unlimited team members
- Once you’re happy with all your scenes you click “Preview and Export”. If you like the preview, simply click Export and your video is rendered.
Video created using InVideo
There are two paid plans:
Business: $20 per month or $120 paid annually
Unlimited: $60 per month or $360 paid annually
Click here 50% 0ff InVideo
Summary – InVideo vs Vidnami – Is InVideo A Vidnami Alternative
As with many comparisons it’s often horses for courses and this is no exception.
For long explainer type videos Vidnami is the only choice. All you have to do is input your text, sort out the images and videos, upload your voice-over and you’re ready to go with say a 20 minute plus video. You can improve the presentation by careful selection of theme and images/videos.
If you don’t want to do your own voice-over there’s an excellent auto voice facility which you tweak to get pretty good results. This also has a pitch control to allow you to get the auto voice just right.
You can easily insert screen recording videos into the VN video to illustrate your text.
At the end you have a very professional video
InVideo on the other hand affords much greater flexibility in the appearance of your video allowing a more unique finished item.
The lack of synchronized voice to text over the whole video is a bit of a drawback if you’re making longer videos – the voice over has to added separately for each scene. Also the lack of pitch control on the voice-over is a minus.
However, if you want to make short videos with out a voice-over, all this is far outweighed by the amazing visual flexibility offered by InVideo. Text boxes can be placed anywhere in the scene with animation.
Vidnami offers a limited design options with less animation:
- Opaque full screen image with text centered
- Full Screen image with text top or bottom
- Half screen image with text in opposite half of screen.
InVideo – great for video ads, social media shorts, eye catching videos, intros, outros and shorter (under 15 minute) videos.
But if you make long (20 minutes plus) videos with a lot of text and a big voice-over file Vidnami is what you’re looking for.
Is InVideo a Vidnami alternative?
Yes and no,
IInVideo is an alternative if you make short impactful videos, ads etc. If you also make longer form explainer type videos or video courses, go for Vidnami which covers all the bases.
Many video marketers and video creators will go for both for the flexibility to create quality video content
If I had to choose only one, I’d choose Vidnami for its all round versatility. I can do things with Vidnami that I’d have enormous difficulty replicating on InVideo. But if your strapped for cash you can do a lot with InVideo for on a much smaller budget.
For a FREE 14 Day Trial of Vidnami click here
To get InVideo at 50% off the standard price click here